Thursday, March 31, 2011

Iphone Ringtone Converter

Hey Friends, Hope Everyone is Fine By Grace of Almighty. Some days ago i'm hearing a song in my pc. Then  i wish to set the song as a ring ton in my phone. But i faced problem when i transfer it to my phone.  So i started to find the solution for set the favorite song music  in my phone. 
At last i found it by a favorite search engine and i also realize that I've to share it with my friends. 


MP3 To Ringtone Gold is an IPHONE ring tone converter. It is a great ring tone converter also for other phone.   It can be used to convert the popular compressed audio formats (.mp3) to ringtone format(.mmf,.amr,.mp3,.wav,.mid) and send them to your cell phone. It can be used to rip multiple audio CDs at once .It also can be used as a mp3 resizer for your mp3 mobile phone.You can save any part of your favorite mp3s to ringtone format. 64MB mp3 mobile phone can support more than 60 songs.

So Friends Lets start to fun with your music in your cell phone. Download this software full version from this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment